Monday, March 7, 2016

REFLECTION # 8

This week was a nice week cause we cover up a lot of information on the types of networks that surrounds the world.  on Monday we took a test on the types of software on how they work and also on our group presentation. the test was pretty hard because of the word bank part. it was a little confusing and I hope I pass above 80 percent. I am working very hard to make a good grade at the final semester, I hope I manage to maintain my grade at a high level.

this semester I am trying to put my self a little more harder in my studies and studying more to have a good GPA. this week also we were discussing about our open day that will take place this coming two weeks. my group is preparing for that day. also we were assign another presentation on the different types of network, and my group was assign network topology. on Friday we only finish discussing the other networks on the world and how they work. this was what we do this week on components of computer system.

No comments:

Post a Comment