Tuesday, April 12, 2016

REFLECTION # 11

This week was hard week to start with because we are just coming from vacations, and as everybody do not like to start with studying again and doing homework's. my vacations were great and I had a great time with the family and I think I am ready in continuing to study again. I spend a lot of time meaning most in the days on the sea, this was what I do during my vacations, I can't complain on how my days were in Easter vacation because it was great.

This week we start with a new topic of information in technology, the teacher is explain how the different types of internet and how they work. we started with the different types of network and also the group finish there presentation on it. this week was too short and a lot of information was not covered. We are waiting for the next test the teacher will give to us, I guess it is the last test. this was what we do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment