Monday, January 25, 2016

relection # 2

This was a good week, as I thought this course is more in detail with the computer systems operations and its parts. I can see that it is pretty hard cause a lot of information is being provided and that if you do not pay attention in class you will be lost. we learn about the cache memory, registers and the types of RAM. I can see that every body is catching up and going in track but to me I see it a little hard cause I am not familiar with all this stuff, only about websites and using other stuff on the internet.

The next class we suppose to use the class of components of computer system as a training class for the assembly that is coming in February, but some people reach late in the class that was including me and the teacher decide to have the class as normal. I accept the fault as well as the others did, but in that I reach 20 minutes late and I lost 20 minutes of class which is a lot. I will try not to reach late again so I do not disturb the plan of others. that is what I saw what happen in the class this past week.

1 comment:

  1. Rajalli you are right! you need to make it on time to school!

    ReplyDelete