Tuesday, February 2, 2016

REFLECTION # 3

This week was a short week for me for components of computer system, I miss the class on Monday on which that is the first day of classes for that subject. Also I miss my first test on that same day which I could not take due to my absence. I could not go because I got to go at work, I was trying to go but my boss told me I needed to go to Belize to arrange some things and to enter some missing vouchers that the company had missing for this week, that was my reason for my absence. I if did not work after school things will had been more easier for me.

I am thankful to my teacher for letting me take the test, as I told I will try this does not happens again. I will try my best to reach always on class and not missing any class, this semester I'm putting my self a little hard to see how much I can reach and how much I can do. Also on class we were arranging what we are gonna do for assembly. hope assembly gets fabulous. This is how my week was on components of computer system.

No comments:

Post a Comment