Monday, February 29, 2016

REFLECTION #7

This week was a great week because in class we are encountering new topics.  this week we were assign presentations on different topics to present on the class. On Monday our group present on android vs IOS. it was good presentation because we determine the different features of each one, the iPhone is a awesome phone but many people prefer the android system because of its open source. with an android we are allow to do anything on the browser, while the iPhone blocks some features on browser.

My group selected android as the most preferable device for personal use because of its available features. this week was mid semester grades and I was happy to see I pass components good and all my subjects in a good rank. I will continue to put my self to continue have more grades and be on the tops of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment